If you’re an Arizona homeowner with a heat pump, it’s important to make sure that it’s serviced regularly by a qualified HVAC contractor. Heat pumps require periodic maintenance to function safely and at peak efficiency. Depending on the type of heat pump you have, you may need service every year or every other year. Here are some things to keep in mind when scheduling heat pump HVAC service in Peoria, AZ.
1. Check your manufacturer’s recommendations. All heat pump manufacturers have different service and maintenance schedules. Some recommend yearly service, while others may only require service every other year. Checking your owner’s manual or contacting the manufacturer directly is the best way to determine how often your heat pump needs to be serviced.
2. Consider the age of your heat pump. If your heat pump is getting up there in age, it’s a good idea to have it serviced more frequently. Older heat pumps are more likely to experience problems and may not be as efficient as newer models.
3. Watch for signs that your heat pump needs service. Even if it’s not time for a regularly scheduled maintenance appointment, there are some signs that your heat pump needs to be serviced. If you notice any strange noises coming from your heat pump, if it’s not heating or cooling as well as it used to, or if your energy bills have gone up, it’s time to call a contractor for heat pump repair services in Peoria, AZ.
4. Schedule service in the spring or fall. The best time to have your heat pump serviced is in the spring or fall before the weather gets too hot or too cold. This way, if there are any problems with your heat pump, they can be fixed before you need to use it.
5. Use a qualified HVAC contractor. Not all contractors are qualified to work on heat pumps. Make sure you find a contractor who is experienced in servicing heat pumps and who has the proper training and certification. This will help ensure that your heat pump is serviced properly and that any problems are fixed correctly.
Five Star Air is a qualified HVAC contractor with experience servicing all types of heat pumps and furnaces. We offer heat pump repair and maintenance services in Peoria, AZ. Our goal is to keep your heat pump running smoothly and efficiently all year long.
Call us today at 623 209 6823 to schedule a heat pump service appointment or to enquire about our furnace installation cost in Peoria, AZ. We’ll make sure your heat pump is ready for the Arizona summer!