Indoor air quality is important for many reasons. Poor indoor air quality can lead to health problems, such as allergies, asthma, and other respiratory illnesses. It can also cause headaches, fatigue, and dizziness. Poor indoor air quality can even cause cancer. There are many different indoor air quality services in Peoria, AZ. Some of these services include:
1. Air Duct Cleaning: Air ducts can become full of dust, dirt, and other pollutants. These pollutants can be released into the air when the furnace or air conditioner is turned on. Air duct cleaning can remove these pollutants, and help improve the air quality in your home.
2. Air Filter Replacement: Air filters should be replaced every three months. However, if you have pets or live in a dusty area, you may need to replace them more often. Replacing your air filters can help improve the air quality in your home and help reduce the number of allergens and other pollutants in the air.
3. Attic Insulation And Ventilation: Attics can get very hot in the summer, and the heat can rise into the living areas of your home. This can make your home uncomfortable, and can also cause the air conditioner to work harder, which can lead to higher energy bills. Attic insulation and ventilation in Peoria, AZ can help keep your home cool in the summer and can improve the air quality in your home.
4. Indoor Air Quality Testing: Indoor air quality testing can help you find out what pollutants are in your home, and how to remove them. Testing can also help you find out what is causing your allergies, and how to avoid them.
5. Air Scrubber: An air scrubber is a device that uses ozone to remove pollutants from the air. Air scrubbers can be used in conjunction with other indoor air quality services, or they can be used alone. When you search air scrubber near Peoria, AZ you will find many different companies that offer this service.
Five Star Air is a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the residents of Peoria, AZ for over 45 years. We offer a wide range of services, including air duct cleaning, air filter replacement, attic insulation and ventilation, indoor air quality testing, and air scrubber services.
Contact Five Star Air at 623 209 6823 to schedule a free consultation. We will be happy to answer any questions you have about our services and help you find the best solution for your needs.