When your heating system isn’t working properly, it’s important to call a heating repair service to fix the problem as soon as possible. However, before you do that, it’s helpful to know what some of the most common problems are so that you can describe them accurately to the repair technician. In this blog post, we’ll discuss five of the most common problems that people call heating repair services in Peoria, AZ for. Read on to learn more!
1. Dirty air filter. One of the most common problems that homeowners experience is a dirty air filter. Air filters can become clogged with dust and debris over time, which can reduce airflow and impede the system’s ability to heat evenly. Many repair technicians recommend changing your air filters every three months to ensure efficient heating performance.
2. Malfunctioning thermostat. If you find that your home isn’t heating properly, it could be due to an issue with your thermostat. The thermostat controls the temperature in your home, so if it isn’t working correctly, you won’t get the desired level of comfort from your heating system. A qualified technician should be able to identify any issues with your thermostat and make the necessary repairs.
3. Leaking ducts. When air leaks out of the ducts, it can reduce the efficiency of your system and cause hot and cold spots in different rooms throughout your home. If you suspect that you have leaking ducts, a professional technician should be able to pinpoint the issue and repair any damaged or loose areas. You can also schedule furnace maintenance in Sun City, AZ, or surrounding areas to ensure that all of your ducts are in good condition.
4. Blower motor problems. The blower motor is responsible for circulating warm air through your home, so if it isn’t working correctly, your system won’t be able to heat effectively as well as circulate it evenly throughout the house. Issues with blower motors are usually caused by power surges or worn-out wiring, and a repair technician can diagnose the issue and make the necessary repairs.
5. Pilot light issues. If your furnace has a pilot light, it’s important to keep an eye on it as this can be a sign of underlying problems with your system. A qualified technician should be able to identify any issues with the pilot light and advise you on the best course of action for repairing or replacing it.
If you’re experiencing any of these common problems with your heating system or if you need furnace installation in Peoria, AZ, or surrounding areas, don’t hesitate to contact a reliable contractor like Five Star Air right away! Our experienced technicians are available 24/7 and will provide quality services at competitive prices.
Give us a call today at 623-244-0414 to schedule an appointment!